Image Map

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Special Sale going on in my store!


Today's freebie is a 12x12 Quickpage made from a kit I am currently working on for my friend and CT member, Janalyn, The kit is called 'This Day' and will be available soon :-)



Today's CT Spotlight is on Jan! :-)
Here are some of her beautiful layouts!


this layout was created using the JAN Mega Kit (the kit made in honor of her :-)


this layout was made using my Jean Ann Mega kit (made in honor of my CT member Jean Ann :-)

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY both so very much for this LOVELY QP!!!!!

Terrell said...

TAG! You're it! Go to my blog to see what you need to do ;) I am glad you are feeling better. I wanted you to know that I am thinking of you ;) BIG HUGS

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday in two days!!! Hope its a good one!
i'm playing a game of tag and your it. To join in stop by my blog for info.

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover