Image Map

Friday, May 16, 2008

Jan Mega Kit Freebies!

THERE ARE THREE FREEBIES IN THIS POST!!

I had planned to put this kit in the store a week ago but as many of you know, alot of stuff happened to distract me. I am feeling alot better now and I feel that I owe so many of you thanks for your helping to comfort me through this, so many women suffer through a loss like this completely alone and i feel so blessed to receive such amazing support from all of you! :-) ((big hugs)) to you all!

all the freebie links open in a new window so you can grab them all
without leaving my blog :-) ENJOY!

I've included an extra little treat at 4shared too:

( psst. it's an embellished bracket frame )

Today's Freebies are a sampler mini kit and
a gift bag full of goodies using my
JAN MEGA KIT
On sale now for $7.00


NOW THE SAMPLERS!!
(all samplers contain brand new add-on items that coordinate with the kit.)
LOOKING FOR THE LINK?? CLICK ON THE WORD HERE, below
you will have to 'hunt' through my stores to find the samplers..
don't give up though! they are all there!!




I have this sampler set hidden in my store HERE
"?digifree"




and this sampler set hidden in my store HERE."?digifree"
They coordinate so make sure to grab them both!

Here is a layout made by Nighty with this kit :-)


and here are two companion products for this kit:


this 12 pc. 4x6 bragbook album is $4.00

and this 12 pc. 12x12 album with 10 extra elements is $5.00


Have a GREAT DAY!
Sherah


1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for all your AWESOME samplers!!!!!!!!!!

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover