Image Map

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Fling Freebies!-Day Three!

Hello and welcome to my Spring Fling Blog Event!
Today's Freebies are a sampler mini kit and a gift bag full of goodies using my
Birthday Girl Mega Kit
I created today's featured mega kit just so it would coordinate with the pictures from my daughters first birthday party (hence the name.. lol) you can see pictures of that in my layouts below:-)
Birthday Girl Mega Kit
now at a special Spring Fling price of $5.00 !!
The First Sampler SET:

I have this sampler set hidden in my store HERE
"?digifree"
and this sampler set hidden in my store HERE."?digifree"
They coordinate so make sure to grab them both!

and here are some fantastic layouts made with that kit:

These are the photos that were the inspiration for this kit, :-) both layouts made by me



these four layouts were made by Jan Merkley (CountryGirl)
Have a GREAT DAY!
Sherah

No comments:

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover