Image Map

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Check out these Alphas!!

Hi Everyone!
I don't have a freebie for you today, but all the other ones are still active, so if you haven't gotten them all, scroll down, there are tons still available! :-) I just wanted to tell you that
you have just GOT to see the new alpha sets that Pillowgirl is working on!! I think they are just gorgeous!
Here's a sneek peek!
Coming Tomorrow at www.myscrapshop.com


Today's CT Spotlight is on Jan Merkley
Here are two of her layouts using my Beautiful Moment Mega Kit and Beautiful Moment Add On


2 comments:

Darlene Haughin said...

Hey Sherah! Stopping by to say "happy Wednesday" and see what you've been up to. Those are gorgeous layouts Jan made!

Boo said...

Helloooooooooooooo my friend, look what I got for youhooooo hehe

Hi ,
You've been awarded the Arteypico Award. To get it and see more info about this, please visit my blg!
http://boolanddesigns.blogspot.com
Hugs, Boo x

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover