there are goodies for you on BOTH our blogs!
here is the link to PILLOWGIRLS BLOG
Save: 25% off
This collaborative kit from Pillowgirl and SKrapper Digitals is huge, with over 270 MB of papers and elements. It is a wonderful Spring themed kit with lots of flowers to celebrate. You will be able to do several layouts with this kit as it includes
and the following elements:
- 18 flowers
- 23 ribbons
- 10 patches
- 27 tags
- 4 gems
- 5 buttons
- 15 beaded elements
- 9 frames
- 4 journals
- 13 bows
- 3 stitched up pockets
- 1 stitched circle
- and more...
You will love scrapping your spring layouts with this kit for sure.
Today both Pillow and I are giving away one bragbook page each on our blogs so stop by both to grab them both!
ALSO, there's a lot going on at MSS. Designers having sales,
2 collabs, and new challenges. Read the newsletter to learn more.
For another FANTASTIC COLLAB KIT check out MCA Designs and Sir Scrapalot's Collab kit named CONRAD
Movefearlessly Designs still has a great coupon deal going on so be sure to check her store out too!
Have I mentioned that i am officially the SLOWEST tag player ever?? LOL!! I've been tagged by two people already and have been so busy I am just now getting time to 'tag back' LOL!
ok.. here goes!
Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. SEVEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
- I am the 7th child in a family of 9 kids
- I graduated high school as a Home School student.
- My first name, Sherah is from the Bible-- 1 Chronicles 7:24
(And his daughter was Sherah, who built Bethhoron the nether, and the upper, and Uzzensherah.) -- I always thought this was pretty cool!
- I have social anxiety disorder. (suprising though, with the large family, huh?)
- When I'm not designing, I am working on a farm on the weekends, baling hay or cutting brush or helping build a cabin for my in-laws.
- If all the names in my family (even the ones that passed away) are said in chronological order, they rhyme.. (Jason, Joanna, Jonathan, Susanna, Joseph, Sarah, Joshua, Sherah, Saron, Joel and Jeremy)
- I am a P.K (preacher's kid)
4. OK, now for the hard part. I'll be back - I gotta go find seven folks to tag.
- Mel - http://www.mcadesigns.blogspot.com/
- Pillowgirl - http://pillowgirlscraps.blogspot.com/
- Sir Scrapalot - http://sirscrapalot.blogspot.com/
- Tragedy Anne - http://tragedyscrapinannes.blogspot.com/
- Claudette - http://www.digitalgator.blogspot.com/
- Scrappindove - http://scrappindovedesigns.blogspot.com/