Image Map

Sunday, September 27, 2009

What would YOU like to see more of on this blog?

Hi All :-)

I've been doing some thinking about blogging lately... and i've gotta be honest with ya... I really stress over it, I'm constantly wondering.. am i talking too much about just my store and not my life, or would i bore you all if i talked about our crazy farm life, recipes, craft projects or dieting? so I figured the very best way to find out for sure was to just ASK YOU! lol :-)
so if you wouldn't mind taking a few seconds to vote on it in the poll i would really appreciate it! :-)

((HUGS))
sherah

1 comment:

Veelana said...

Honestly - I love reading random stuff. The more personal a blog is, the more likely am I to actually return :-)

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover