Friday, September 18, 2009

Friendship Garden Clustered Envelope frame :-)

Hi Ya'll! :-)

hope you're doing great out there! :-) I've got two freebies for you today and i hope you love em! one of them is located in my store (HERE) and the other is on 4shared :-)
the first one is a clustered envelope frame created from my flourish collection- friendship garden
kit (that kit can be found here)
Here is the link to the envelope frame

the second one is a set of clustered frames created using my Black Label Classics Set- Beautiful Moment
and the 2 clustered frames can be found HERE on 4Shared HERE
Have a great day! ((hugs)) God Bless!

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Sep [LA 07:41pm, NY 09:41pm] - 19 Sep [UK 02:41am, OZ 12:41pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Suzee said...

Thanks so much for sharing. You and designers like you, still continue to amaze me with your generosity. I'm back to giving some "link love" when I can, so stop by my blog and say hi next time you get a
minute. 
"Have an AWESOME" day!"
Suzee-Q's Stuff

123 123 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover