Image Map

Monday, December 22, 2008

Variety is the spice of life

So I've decided to mix it up a little and offer you a freebie from my Nevermore kit, these 2 beautiful quickpages








You can get your freebie here!

Just as a reminder if you're hosting a holiday gathering this season or you are giving homemade treats, these wonderful Holiday Helpers printables are still available in my stores and will make your packaging all that much more special:





Available made with Winter Wonderland (pictured above), Winter Breeze, Vintage Christmas, Ice Blossom, and Holiday Greetings.

Keep checking back as I've got more gifts for you as the new year draws near!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, oh, oh! I love the QP's!!!! Those are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. I just love gifts!

Brenda said...

Thanks so much for the gifts. Happy Holidays

:-D

TerriK said...

Beautiful pages. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I think these are the most beautiful qp's I've seen =-)

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover