Image Map

Monday, December 8, 2008

Hear Ye Hear Ye!

Hi everyone!

My name is Trish and I am Sherah's Design Assistant. I'll be coming on here a few times this month with some extra freebies for you all since it is the season of giving :-)

Sherah and I have been quite busy over the last few weeks working on a really amazing kit together. Before I show it to you I just have to give you a clue. Are you ready? Ok now don't giggle....


ROFL!!! Well... I couldn't help myself. Actually we'd love it if you would join in on the fun also and put your face on one of the Royal portraits and link us to it! You can go here and have some fun!

Now I know you're probably asking what in the heck does this have to do with a new kit. Well let me show you Magesty...







It is full of rich color and texture, grand in golden and bejeweled elements, it's a mega kit you'll reach for over and over again!

Now for the other reason I'm so excited to be here today. A coordinating freebie for Magesty!



You can pick it up right here

Hope you have a great day and I'll be back again a few more times before the month is over with some more great freebies for you !

Happy Scrappin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 09 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

mITSYBELLE said...

This is such a gorgeous kit, love it :)

Anonymous said...

most of your freebies i click on and it says no longer available.....thats a shame

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover