Image Map

Friday, November 2, 2007

Sweet November Bragbook Page Freebie!

I just thought you might like another TREAT for the weekend ;-)

this bragbook page was made by myself (totally rare i know! ;-)

DH, DD and I are going out to work on the farm friday through monday so I won't take off all the other freebies until tuesday sometime... (so don't forget to tell your friends to stop by! ;-)


and this kit is now available at www.kutnkudlyskreations.com

kit includes:
12 beautiful textured papers
1 cardboard scrap border
2 oval tags
2 rectangle embellished tags
2 clustered rickrack frames
4 rickrack borders
1 leaf clip cluster
4 buttons
1 gold flourish
1 oval frame
1 gold flourish frame
2 flowers
3 bows
1 cardboard heart
1 cardboard star
1 gold leaf button
1 beads and button border
2 tassel borders

all for $4.00
!!

special thanks to obsidian dawn and atomic cupcake




here is the link to the bragbook page

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Jan said...

Hi. I'm having a hard time with my return messages to you. They keep coming back to me. :) I may be interested in being on your CT. What are the rules and all the other info I need in order to make my decision?

Jan

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover