Friday, November 2, 2007

Sweet November Bragbook Page Freebie!

I just thought you might like another TREAT for the weekend ;-)

this bragbook page was made by myself (totally rare i know! ;-)

DH, DD and I are going out to work on the farm friday through monday so I won't take off all the other freebies until tuesday sometime... (so don't forget to tell your friends to stop by! ;-)


and this kit is now available at www.kutnkudlyskreations.com

kit includes:
12 beautiful textured papers
1 cardboard scrap border
2 oval tags
2 rectangle embellished tags
2 clustered rickrack frames
4 rickrack borders
1 leaf clip cluster
4 buttons
1 gold flourish
1 oval frame
1 gold flourish frame
2 flowers
3 bows
1 cardboard heart
1 cardboard star
1 gold leaf button
1 beads and button border
2 tassel borders

all for $4.00
!!

special thanks to obsidian dawn and atomic cupcake




here is the link to the bragbook page

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Jan said...

Hi. I'm having a hard time with my return messages to you. They keep coming back to me. :) I may be interested in being on your CT. What are the rules and all the other info I need in order to make my decision?

Jan

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover