Image Map

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Word Labels Freebie!


This past week I've not been feeling very well, so sorry this is all i have to offer for now. :-( Last week I had a severe Eczema breakout on my hands and could barely type and now I'm coming down with a cold and still have all of the unpacking and cleaning from the trip to do in addition to all of my regular mothering 'chores' lol.
I made sure to take my vitamins so hopefully all will be better soon.


here is the link to the word labels, download expires in 3 days

Also, ... if you have an interest in designing... SAS is holding a designer contest so make sure to check that out, here is the pallette for the first round ! Isn't it beautiful?


and here are a few links for you to learn more about it....

http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1117

http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1028

have a great day!

God Bless!
Sherah

2 comments:

makeyesup said...

You are so sweet to give a freebie when you are feeling so down. hope that you are well real soon. Thanks.

Pillowgirl said...

These labels are like.. Dude, sweeeeet, you gonna eat those tater tots?

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover