Image Map

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pink, Black and Spooky Freebie!

A Few of My SAS-Y friends (Pillowgirl Scraps and Digitreats) have made some really cute freebie kits lately and I thought I'd join the fun (and bring you something to tie them together! )
here is my contribution :

the link for this mini kit is hidden in this post ;-)

(gotta be 'tricky' with my 'treat' ya know! :-)


and here are the two other freebie kits that coordinate with my kit :

pillowgirls latest 'pink and black' kit

http://pillowgirlscraps.blogspot.com/


and Digitreats sweet not spooky halloween mini kit :

get it at
http://princesspamela.typepad.com/


and here is a layout of my DD , Joanna (now 9 months 1 week) dressed up as
an elephant .. totally cute!
here is the link to my pink and black spooky freebie mini kit (expires in 3 days)

4 comments:

Pillowgirl said...

Your little girl is such a cute little elephant. I love these layouts, and the freebie, of course.

Shell said...

Aww she's so adorable! Thanks so much for the kit

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Thank you. This is a very cute gift.

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover