Image Map

Thursday, August 2, 2007

GDS Competition

I am really having fun in this "Who will be the Next Big Designer" contest at www.godigitalscrapbooking.com! There are so many talented designers there!

When I first signed up with GDS, I emailed the management to ask if they still had a designer call out and they replied that there was a competition going on for a design position. I was a little scared to try and jump in there so last minute.. (it was friday and the deadline was sunday midnight.) But I bit the bullet, and 'threw' a kit together as fast as i could...

Now, the scary part.

I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS UP AGAINST.

for some reason i had forum login issues so i could not view any of the other submissions for the contest until a few moments before i submitted my own... GULP!

I was like... 'ummmm... what am i doing here?' LOL
but by some absolute miracle, here i am in round 3! (there are 4 rounds)
It never ceases to amaze me how kind some people can be...
taking a chance and voting for an absolute stranger!

If you voted for me and are reading this,
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

I will try and have a few freebies up soon! :-)

1 comment:

Terrell said...

You go girl! LOL Here's to both of us going onto Round 4!!

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover