Image Map

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Advent Calendar Goodies, New Products,freebie and Sneak Peek!



Hi All,

We've got a great Advent Calendar event going on at the Studio be sure to check it daily to collect all the free goodies!





And I've got a new collab out that I'm really excited to tell you about, Paw Prints, with Tracy (Ambowife Designs) and myself.  Tracy is great, such a good friend and always great fun to work with. We decided on a pets theme for our collab since we are both pet owners. I really LOVE this kit, purrfect (lol) for all your pet layouts from birth to bereavement. There are soo many great elements in this kit! I think this is the quintessential pet kit!
Paw Prints Bundle

Paw Prints Bundle

Anyone who has or ever had a pet knows the love and faithful friendship they bring into our lives. This kit celebrates our pet cats and dogs and is...
$11.50  $8.05
Save: 30% off


... more info
Max: 1
Paw Prints Solid Paper Pack

Paw Prints Solid Paper Pack

This set of 7 beautifully grungy solid papers coordinates perfectly with the Paw Prints Mega Kit
$1.40

... more info
Max: 1
Paw Prints Polka Dot Papers Set

Paw Prints Polka Dot Papers Set

This set of 6 grungy polka dot papers coordinates perfectly with the PAW PRINTS Mega Kit
$1.25

... more info
Max: 1
Paw Prints Plaid Papers

Paw Prints Plaid Papers

This set of 7 Plaid papers coordinates perfectly with the PAW PRINTS Mega Kit
$1.40

... more info
Max: 1
Paw Prints Mega Kit

Paw Prints Mega Kit

Anyone who has or ever had a pet knows the love and faithful friendship they bring into our lives. This kit celebrates our pet cats and dogs and is...
$7.50  $6.00
Save: 20% off


... more info
Max: 1

also, here's a little sneak peek into what Tracy and I are working on next!

 And a little freebie for you today, I've been scrapbooking my wedding album with My Mega Kit, Romantic ( I created it especially for scrapbooking my wedding pictures with items from that day and some of my flowers, etc.) My four year old ,when she saw our wedding pictures, said ' Look! it's a Christmas birthday party!' since the the colors were burgundy, green, white and gold. And I guess it would decorate some lovely christmas layouts so here you go! enjoy!(click the picture)



God
 Bless!

8 comments:

RoseAddict said...

Thank you for the gorgeous rose cluster!

RoseAddict said...

Knock! Knock! Where's my gorgeous rose cluster? ;-) The link seems to be broken; got a 404.

Modern-Day Ma said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! (smacks forehead) I can't believe I forgot to do this again :-( I tell you, i'd laugh, but it really is pretty sad that i'm soo forgetful! :-( i'm sorry, i'll get it fixed right away :-)

RoseAddict said...

Thanks! Works great now.

Modern-Day Ma said...

:-) You're Welcome, Rose. :) glad you like it :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Dec. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

Cindyrelly said...

Oooooh deee lollie! Sooooo pretty ;) Thank You!

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much for this lovely share :)

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover