Image Map

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Magestic Deals!!

I've got some fantastic deals to tell you about today! I've been working like one of Santa's elves in the kitchen baking christmas goodies and on the computer creating some lovely christmas goodies to scrapbook your memories with too! I hope you like what I've got for you :-) Over the next few days I'll be posting the info on the other products I've got in my store for you as well, but first, since there is a fantastic sale on this one i wanted to talk to you about the Mega Magesty Bundle set which is on sale as the deal of the day at www.stoneaccentsstudio.com! (an $11.50 value for just $6.00!! scroll down further to read more about that with previews and links! )
















5 comments:

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely kit for the CCBT. Hugs! (terri - hawaii)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

clubiani said...

thanks so much for the cards! these are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this elegant freebie! Merry Christmas to you! :)

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover