Image Map

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Two of my stores are changing management! :-)

Hi there all,
see what happens when i try to take some time off?? ROFL!! he he he. :-)

Seriously now, I'm thrilled to announce the new owner of MSS is LucieB
and the new owner of SAS is Piggyscraps!

Both are wonderful and incredibly talented ladies and sure to make some awesome improvements to their respective stores and I'm so happy for them in this new adventure!Congrats ladies!! I can't wait to see what new stuff you have in store for us!

As far as things with me go, still super busy here packing and whatnot but hope to
have a few treats for you soon :-)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Yay, woo hoo, what a relief LOL.
Good luck with all the packing Sherah!! :)

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover