Image Map

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Make up post



I needed to make up to some of my friends and colleagues recently for not posting some new stuff they have in my stores. So here goes...

Ladybug Pages has a brand new Commercial Use Grab Bag! It has FIVE full size products that any designer or personal scrapper could use, plus it includes a BONUS tutorial! It is available now at My Scrap Shop.



C.W. Pickett has a new Dotty Sticker Alpha, which has 2 upper case alphas (in pink and blue, with punctuation) and 2 lower case alphas (black and dotty). It's $2.50 at MSS.


Sir Scrapalot has this cute kit called Funky Monkey great for all kinds of different layouts!



Obviously the designers at My Scrap Shop have been unbelievably busy because you wouldn't believe how much more there is to show you. So go have a look in the store, you're sure to find something that you'll like!

And stay tuned because in a few days I'll be back with another freebie for you!

No comments:

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover