Image Map

Sunday, August 10, 2008

2 Cherish Bragbook Pages Freebie

Here is the link to the bragbooks (the link expires in 5 days)

Hi Everyone!!

Today I've got a few bragbook pages made by my CT Member, Jan using my Cherish Mega Kit! :-) She will be leaving
our little group soon and I am so sad to see her leave :-( She has made such lovely pages
and helped out in so many ways! :-)
((big hugs to you JAN!!))
and good luck wherever your path may take you!

Here are a few of her fantastic layouts:


Today's CT Spotlight is on my good friend and CT member, JEAN ANN!

Jean Ann has been known to make some incredible combined designs as well and currently has
some of her work displayed in the MASSIVE Cherish Mega Kit! :-) Thank You Jean Ann!! :-)

Here are some of her amazing layouts as well:

No comments:

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover