Image Map

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another Great Freebie for you!


Today's freebie is another great set from Birthday girl!

Check out the preview for this great freebie kit!
Click here to get your own Birthday Girl
Freebie Kit!
(Link expired)


Birthday Girl is such a favorite of mine since I designed it for my daughter's first birthday! I know that the full Birthday Girl Mega Kit will be perfect for scrapping your memories as well! Check it
out here.


I would like to introduce my newest CT SKrappers :
Sandy and Melonie
layouts were made using my Nighty Mega Kit and My A Treasured Past Mega Kit




Today's CT Spotlight is on Jan Merkley!



These are just a few of her wonderful layouts!
Thanks Jan, you've inspired us!

The kit Jan used is from her very own kit "Jan". It is a great Mega Kit containing 36 rustic papers and 50+ rustic elements and is a great buy at only $7! Your favorite photos will never have looked so good when you're scrappin'
with the Jan Mega Kit!
Stop by and check it out! Don't miss the
coordinating freebie at the shop!

No comments:

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover