Monday, June 30, 2008

Cherish Mega Kit Sampler!

Well, It's FINALYYY DONE!! I've been working on this kit for a little over a month now and it turned out soo great!! Not to mention it is MASSIVE!! the biggest kit I've made I think! with 24 papers and :-) (just the main kit is 10 downloads!) so I split it up into a Mega kit and an Add-On and here is the link to the in-store sampler
the Cherish Mega kit is on sale right now for $7.00 (regular price is $8.00 due to the size and time to make this fabulous kit! But I'm sure you will agree, it is SOOO worth it! :-) 24 gorgeous and richly textured papers and a whopping 79 amazing elements! Here are the previews of this incredible kit!
the Cherish Add-On is really big too with 10 fabulous papers and 46 incredible elements!
for just $4.00 here are the previews for the Add-on Today's CT Spotlight is on: Debbie! Here are some of her beautiful layouts! these are using the collab kit THIS DAY:

4 comments:

Suz said...

I grabbed your AWESOME freebie for myself and gave you some...♥Link Love♥...! Thank you so much for sharing.
Suzee Q's Stuff

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Jul [LA 03:33am, NY 05:33am, UK 10:33am, OZ 08:33pm]).

Anonymous said...

Wow! I really love this. It is just beautiful. Thanks so much.

Scraps of Candy said...

Your new kit is beautiful!

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover