Saturday, March 29, 2008

acrylic butterfly stickers freebie and some news!


here are some beautiful clear acrylic butterfly stickers to add a little bit of spring to your layouts! (and they match everything! ;-) here is that link expires in 5 days :-)

I had an incredible suprise on Easter! I found out i am pregnant again!! WOWZERS!! so, to celebrate I am throwing a spring fling sale and freebie extravaganza starting on April first and ending on April 14th! the sale is at both my stores and i am cutting off alot of the price of selected items (for example: a kit that normally costs 7 dollars will be price slashed to 5.95!!
and many are even less!! --only for TWO WEEKS though so hurry and get them while they are on sale!) MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!

Today's CT spotlight is on: DEBBIE!

these are made with my Sweetheart Kit

and these are made with my Debbie Mega Kit (made for Debbie from some of her favorite things.. including these soft spring colors! )



6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Linda P. said...

Oooooooooo!!!!!!!! These butterfly stickers and the birds are magnificent!!! Wowie, thank you so much, I LOVE them! And a big congrats on your wonderful baby news too!

Jamie (JCSimon) said...

Wow! Congratualtions, Sher! And, thanks for the butterflies. :)

TrishF said...

Love the stickers! Thanks for sharing them with us!!

Scraps of Candy said...

Wow! Been a little swamped at work this month so got a little behind on my reading. Looks like I missed some big news. Congrats!

Carole aka calm said...

Thank you for all the gift bags and freebies. Just wish I could have all of the kits, especially the heritage style ones. I love to just look and admire.

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover