Friday, December 14, 2007

Combined Design Mini Kit Freebie!

No whining today i promise! LOL LOL I am feeling ALOT better... I FINALLY got all my holiday baking done, so that was a huge load off my mind! :-) hubby and I have been working out at the farm all week, except for tonight, we tried for 3 hours to get there but there has been a huge amount of flash flooding so we could not get to the farm at all. Oh well, we needed a break anyway! :-) LOL It'll all be there tomorrow! :-) My awesome Designer Assistant, Trish (DigiScrapGirl) has been hard at work making you all something special, her very first Combined Design Mini Kit made of her own re-worked and combined creations from my Homespun Christmas Mega kit! I think she did an awesome job! She loves to read all of your comments so make sure you leave her a comment of thanks and let her know what you think!





and here are some previews of the coordinating Homespun Christmas Mega Kit at www.stoneaccentsstudio.com:

The Homespun Mega Kit coordinates with the regular Homespun Mega Kit as well! (so together it's a Mega-Mega Kit! LOL )






All for $7.oo!

link to product in store

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

Pillowgirl said...

I love your homespun kits, they are so great for my Christmas Crafts.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover