Image Map

Friday, September 21, 2007

Waynesboro Charm Freebie!

Hi All! :-)

been super busy lately so haven't had much time to chat... sorry about that.. will do better next week i promise! :-) here's a little treat for the weekend though! this sweet little charm is a picture i took of an azalea bush that my brother planted outside his family's home in Waynesboro, Va. (hence the kit name) this coordinates with the Waynesboro Mega Kit I have up for sale at www.stoneaccensstudio.com
and if you like it, you should stop by and check it out, I really like it and have used it for a few of my own layouts! :-)

Hope you all have a great weekend! :-) I'll be up at the farm workin! :-)
link expired

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Check out ActionFX!

Photobucket
Pin It button on image hover